Health & Wellbeing
Everyone’s safety is always our priority. We are taking the following measures:
- Everyone traveling solo will have their own private bedroom and bathroom. Couples/family members/friends can share a room if they want. We ask that guests unknown to each other do not share rooms.
- We can serve our meals spread out through the properties. There will not be a buffet, meals will be plated.
- The yoga rooms are large enough for each yoga mat to have a 10ft space around it.
- Everyone will be designated one yoga mat during the retreat so as not to share yoga mats. Yoga mats will of course be cleaned before, during and after the retreat.
- Hygiene will be a priority. Anti bacterial gels will be placed in the bedrooms and communal areas as well as tissues.
- We will take peoples’ temperature upon arrival.
- We ask guests to wear face masks in the indoor common areas (not the yoga room).
- Our staff wear face masks.
- We have signs up to remind social distancing.