105F Hot Yoga & Hot Pilates RetreatOctober 11th - 15th, 2020
- < Back to retreats
About the Retreat
Join Kiley Enmark, Jon Sulik & our 105F crew for an unforgettable wellness getaway at Casa Om Potomac. Practice hot yoga, hot pilates, explore meditation, and reconnect to discover a healthier, happier you. This 5-day immersion, perfect for beginners and seasoned practitioners alike, will allow you get out of the hustle and bustle of the city, ground yourself in nature, leave the stresses of your daily life behind, make new friendships, and explore and enhance your practice in a magical locale right on the Potomac River.
- Five days and four nights in luxury accommodations at Casa Om Potomac.
- Multiple opportunities each day to practice Inferno Hot Pilates and a variety of yoga disciplines including the 26+2 Hot Series in Casa Om’s beautiful yoga room which overlooks the Potomac River.
- Experience “yogic sleep” which combines alert awareness and deepest relaxation with Yoga Nidra meditation.
- Individualized instruction to improve alignment and balance to push your practice forward.
- Four light morning snacks, four gourmet vegetarian brunches, and three dinners by Casa Om’s exquisite chefs (special dietary needs can be accommodated).
- Nature walks and hikes around Casa Om’s 63 picturesque acres.
- Pick ups and drop offs from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) (extra fee). Please discuss suggested arrival/departure times with retreat leader before booking flights.
- On-site massage and healing services by Casa Om’s in-house therapists (extra fee).
- Optional day trips like exploring the local cave system (extra fee).
- Plenty of free time to enjoy Casa Om’s on-site pool and hot tub.
- Beautiful weather (October average temperatures usually range between a high of 71 and a low of 50 degrees F).
- Use of Casa Om’s yoga mats, towels, and props (no need to bring your own).
- Friendly company among warm, like-minded, big-hearted yogis!
Beautifully furnished with unique antiques from India, Casa Om sits on 60 picturesque acres looking out at the Potomac in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Get ready to renew, refresh and relax, enjoy delicious organic vegetarian meals, and experience a wonderful blend of West Virginia river country hospitality and classical Indian yoga experience.
Our general menu is as follows but always subject to change
Friday Night Dinner
- Butternut Squash soup
- Vegan Kale Caesar with tofu
- Buffalo Cauliflower
- Chick pea pasta with vegan pesto
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Desert: Chia Seed Pudding
- Drink: Mint Lemonade
- Protein Bars
- Baked Eggs
- Buckwheat Pancakes
- Avocado Toast
- Orange Juice
- Apple Crisp
- Saturday Thai Dinner
- Thai Salad
- Cucumber Soup
- Vegan Beef
- Tofu Pad Thai
- Spring Rolls
- Jasmine Rice
- Desert: Almond Butter Zucchini Blondies with ice cream
- Drink: Lemongrass water
- Peanut butter
- Almond butter
- Almond milk
- Zuchini French toast
- Acorn Squash boats
- Vegan Frittata
- Southwest Style Tofu Scramble
- Banana bread
- Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Mint Juice