Couples Retreat: Valentine’s Day WeekendFebruary 12th - 14th, 2021
- < Back to retreats
About the Retreat
All couples need time together, away from daily life to focus on nourishing their relationship. This fun retreat has everything you could want as a couple to improve emotional intimacy, understand how your partner naturally gives and receives love, and simply be together. Come join us reconnect and ignite the spark.
Come reconnect and ignite the spark at this beautiful boutique yoga retreat center nestled in the mountains on the Potomac River. Located in Martinsburg, West Virginia, surrounded by the beauty of nature, this center was built with love and is filled with a wonderful staff to make your stay unforgettable.
This is an all-inclusive retreat. We invite you to come relax and enjoy, spend quality time with your loved one, learn a little something about keeping your relationship fresh and get some exercise. The yoga and meditation practices are designed for all-levels so if you are brand new to yoga or have been practicing for a while, you will find it accessible and beneficial.
Smith, a Master Yoga Teacher, Reiki Master, Spiritual Guide and author of “The Power of Yoga” has over 30 years of education and experience in health, wellness, energy healing, Ayurveda, yoga, mindfulness, chakra clearing and spiritual awakening. Her passion for helping others connect and live a joyful, present and abundant life is evident in all her teachings.
Here’s what we have planned for you:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Exquisite fresh cuisine and a special Valentine’s Day dinner
- Changing your chemistry with Attention, Intention and Conscious Action
- Love Languages and planning awesome date nights
- Giving and Receiving: Partner Thai Yoga Massage
- Sound Bath Meditation
- Nourishing Yoga Practices for Everyone
- Free time to connect and enjoy
Safety Precautions & Preparation:
Due to the nature of this retreat, space is very limited. Precautionary safety measures to ensure the health and wellness of all participants include:
- Mandatory Covid testing prior to arrival
- Masks worn in all common areas, excluding the yoga studio where social distancing practices will be used.
- Meals honor social distancing and are prepared and served separately.
- Frequent breaks are scheduled for handwashing and cleansing.
Beautifully furnished with unique antiques from India, Casa Om sits on 60 picturesque acres looking out at the Potomac in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Get ready to renew, refresh and relax, enjoy delicious organic vegetarian meals, and experience a wonderful blend of West Virginia river country hospitality and classical Indian yoga experience.
Our general menu is as follows but always subject to change
Friday Night Dinner
- Butternut Squash soup
- Vegan Kale Caesar with tofu
- Buffalo Cauliflower
- Chick pea pasta with vegan pesto
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Desert: Chia Seed Pudding
- Drink: Mint Lemonade
- Protein Bars
- Baked Eggs
- Buckwheat Pancakes
- Avocado Toast
- Orange Juice
- Apple Crisp
- Saturday Thai Dinner
- Thai Salad
- Cucumber Soup
- Vegan Beef
- Tofu Pad Thai
- Spring Rolls
- Jasmine Rice
- Desert: Almond Butter Zucchini Blondies with ice cream
- Drink: Lemongrass water
- Peanut butter
- Almond butter
- Almond milk
- Zuchini French toast
- Acorn Squash boats
- Vegan Frittata
- Southwest Style Tofu Scramble
- Banana bread
- Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Mint Juice
$649 per person
Includes: All meals & accommodations, classes and sessions.
Optional extras not included: Deep tissue massage, excursions, body treatments and ice-bath mindset plunge.