Glamp Out at Casa OM PotomacJune 25th - 27th, 2021
- < Back to retreats
About the Retreat
Float Swim, hike, Reflect, relax, renew, Create, relate or isolate…You design every aspect of your retreat from accommodations to activities.
- Come for the day, overnight, or spend two nights; stay on or offsite.
- 60-acre Potomac River estate one hour from Washington, DC.
- Yoga and personal development classes, live music, and an array of enriching activities are included with ticket
Accommodations for individuals, couples, and social distance pods of up to 10 people.
Just bring your suitcase, we set up your tent:
- Luxury Bed and Breakfast—all rooms have private baths—there is a pool & hot tub
- Glamping—Memory Foam Mattress, Electricity, Hot shower, and more
- Dancin’ Dave’s Festival Camping—Cozy Tent, comfy cots, lanterns, and more…
Pitch Your Own Tent
- Bring your gear and create your weekend home—bring a grill if you want to cook as campfires are permitted only in designated areas.
- Select a Meal Plan—gourmet food prepared by sought-after Chef, Wendy Laniak
- Tea Service by High Tea (https://www.hightea.today)
- Individually prepared foods and juices available from food vendor
- Cook your own food onsite—you must bring your own grill; campfires are permitted only in designated areas.
Robust Base of Activities Are Included in Your Ticket:
- 2 Yoga Classes Per Day
- Personal Growth Classes
- C&O Canal Walks
- Tubing & Canoeing*
- Live Music
Fun Enhancements—Space is Limited; pre-registration is recommended
- Ice baths
- Healing Treatments
*bring your own equipment or rentals available.
Expand your experience with outstanding amenities.
- All services are provided by licensed practitioners and exempted from the ticket price
- Healing treatments presented in air-conditioned or outdoor treatment spaces.
- on-site massage
- private yoga lessons
- Ice Baths
Appointments for these popular amenities are limited; making reservations prior to your arrival is are highly recommended to ensure you can partake in your favorite enriching experiences.
Customize your options and get maximum value from your time, activities, and investment.
- Stay onsite: Luxury Bed and Breakfast, Luxury Glamping, Dancin’ Dave’s Festival Camping, and bring your own tent.
- Yoga and Personal Development classes included
- Meal plan available: 2 morning snacks with coffee and tea, 2 gourmet vegan brunches and dinners.