Hot Yoga & Hot Pilates Retreat with 105FSeptember 11th - 15th, 2019
- < Back to retreats
About the Retreat
Join John Marcoux, Kiley Enmark, and Jon Sulik of 105F for unforgettable end-of-summer 5-day hot yoga and hot pilates getaway from September 11th – 15th at Casa Om Potomac! Practice hot yoga, hot pilates, explore meditation, and reconnect to discover a healthier, happier you. This 5-day immersion, perfect for beginners and seasoned practitioners alike, will allow you get out of the hustle and bustle of the city, ground yourself in nature, leave the stresses of your daily life behind, make new friendships, and explore and enhance your practice in a magical locale right on the Potomac River.
- Five days and four nights in luxury accommodations at Casa Om Potomac.
- Multiple opportunities each day to practice Inferno Hot Pilates and a variety of yoga disciplines including the 26+2 Hot Series and the Next Level 90 Intermediate series in Casa Om’s beautiful yoga room which overlooks the Potomac River.
- Experience “yogic sleep” which combines alert awareness and deepest relaxation with Yoga Nidra meditation.
- Posture clinics and individualized instruction to improve alignment and balance to push your practice forward.
- Four light morning snacks, four gourmet vegetarian brunches, and three dinners by Casa Om’s exquisite chefs (special dietary needs can be accommodated).
- Relaxing, refreshing, lazy river tube float excursion down the Opequan Creek and the Potomac River.
- Nature walks and hikes around Casa Om’s 63 picturesque acres.
- Pick ups and drop offs from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) (extra fee). Please discuss suggested arrival/departure times with retreat leader before booking flights.
- On-site massage and healing services by Casa Om’s in-house therapists (extra fee).
- Optional day trips may include white water rafting, beginner horseback riding lessons, exploring the local cave system (extra fee).
- Plenty of free time to enjoy Casa Om’s on-site pool.
- Beautiful weather (September average high/low temperatures: 76/55 degrees F).
- Use of Casa Om’s yoga mats, towels, and props (no need to bring your own).
- Friendly company among warm, like-minded, big-hearted yogis!
It’s a time to honor and embody the feminine spirit and to use the season’s energy to gather joy, separating the metaphorical wheat from the chaff of life making the most of the cornucopia a full life offers us.
- John Marcoux
- Jon Sulik
- Kiley Enmark
Testimonial from a former 105F / Casa Om retreater….
“The Casa Om retreat made me realize that I deserve to feel this way every day. Yoga brings a beautiful energy to my life that I couple with mindfulness meditation. Eating phenomenal healthy food (it helps that someone else prepared it!) fed in to the positive way I felt every day on the retreat! The 105F team’s positive energy and attention to detail made me realize how much they all truly care about my well-being. The staff at Casa Om are all mindful, wonderful beings who care deeply about the experience each yogi has at their home.”
Early bird pricing (through July 15th) starts at $1199.
Please visit 105f.com/casaomretreat/ or email retreat@105F.com to learn more and book your spot!