Reconnect, Replenish, Delight: A Yogi’s Weekend Retreat with Lauren ChristianJuly 9th - 11th, 2021
- < Back to retreats
About the Retreat
Our spirits depend on us to disconnect from the noise of life, periodically, so they may speak. Take a weekend from your to-do list, technology and habitual patterns. Let nature support you in giving your full attention to being. You will know what to let go, return to and begin anew.
Use your days to uncover vibrancy & joy:
- Clean, wholesome vegetarian meals
- Daily Master Class Series w/ Lauren: Kundalini & Vinyasa Practices to Cleanse, Energize & Inspire
- Guided nature hike & walking meditation
- Cooking class w/ recipe book to use local, seasonal foods as medicine
- Evening practice designed to invite & receive inspiration
- Share music, yoga stories & friendship around a fire
Leave your weekend feeling replenished, inspired and deeply connected. Take with you a summer recipe book, inspiration journal, new friends & refined tools to live, love and create without inhibition.
About Lauren Christian
Lauren is founder and lead teacher of Five Peaks Yoga. She teaches self-mastery and liberation through a yogic lens. Her Kundalini classes, 200/300-Hour Teacher Trainings and retreat programs offer support, connection and tools to get unstuck, fulfill your dreams and make a lasting positive impact on the world.
Beautifully furnished with unique antiques from India, Casa Om sits on 60 picturesque acres looking out at the Potomac in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Get ready to renew, refresh and relax, enjoy delicious organic vegetarian meals, and experience a wonderful blend of West Virginia river country hospitality and classical Indian yoga experience.