Spring Renewal and Rejuvenation Retreat with Carolyn Weininger and Rita Maximilian at Casa Om on the PotomacMay 21st - 23rd, 2021
- < Back to retreats
About the Retreat
After this difficult year, imagine a weekend in an eco-chic retreat center nestled on the banks of the Potomac in West Virginia enjoying yoga, meditation, holistic self-care, nature, delicious and healthy meals and meeting other like minded people. Join Carolyn and Rita for their Spring Renewal and Rejuvenation retreat as they lead you through three days of practices that open you up for all the new possibilities this Spring offers. Together we will have a variety of yoga practices for healing, relaxation and holistic wellness. You will come away rejuvenated with tools for creating and maintaining balance in your life.
- Five yoga classes (vinyasa, restorative, yin)
- Nature walk
- Personal time for self-reflection
- Guided cave tour (based on interest- additional fee not included)
- Nutritious and delicious vegetarian meals
- Yoga craft
- Sharing stories and music around the campfire
- Allow yourself to unplug, get away from the hustle and bustle and refresh for a weekend
- Spend time in beautiful nature hiking, visiting a cave, enjoying a bon fire, and time at the pool
- Practice yoga every day, experience various yoga class types
- Spend time with like minded people, start new friendships
- Enjoy healthy vegetarian and vegan meals throughout the weekend (other dietary needs will be met based on request), get inspired to use new recipes
- Schedule time one on one with Carolyn and Rita to discuss your specific issue with yoga, mindfulness, holistic well-being
- Come away more knowledgeable, empowered and confident about mindfulness and health practices
About the Retreat Leaders
Rita Maximilian-Atassi is a 500ERYT yoga teacher and an Institute of Integrative Nutrition Holistic Health Coach. She has been practicing and teaching yoga for over 20 years, and have been enthusiastic about wellness and nutrition even longer. She is passionate about helping people reach their goals be it on the yoga mat and real life. Both her yoga teaching and health coaching practices are based on the principles of empowering people to learn and navigate their own journey and self-study towards a healthier and happier life.
Carolyn Weininger has welcomed students into her yoga and cycling classes, workshops, retreats, and cleanses for over 20 years. An Athleta ambassador, former Lululemon ambassador, and mentor, she enjoys cultivating community by bringing together teachers to support their growth and helping students of all levels find ease and joy in their practice. A life-long learner, Carolyn has completed over 1,000 hours of teacher trainings and is registered as a 500ERYT yoga teacher. She draws from a variety of influences to create a safe space in her classes where students can learn, play and get strong. Working hard and focusing inward are elements of the journey of self-discovery. In her authentic style of teaching, Carolyn stresses that compassion and self-love are keys to living a happy life.
$599 per person (shared room)
$999 for a single room
Pricing includes all yoga classes, programs, meals and lodging.
$300 deposit per person will reserve your space balance due on April 20th
Refundable until April 20th, 2021
Early Bird Special! Pay in full by April 20th and receive $50.00 off
Book now to reserve your spot.
Space is limited and we expect this retreat will sell out.
For more additional information or to sign up sign Contact: