Spring Renewal Healing Yoga RetreatMarch 26-28th, 2021
- < Back to retreats
About the Retreat
Imagine a weekend in a luxury retreat center filled with Yoga, inspiring people, meditation, nature, spiritual practices, breathwork, healthy food, and adventures
- Heal your old and new wounds, transform negative mental patterns
- Spend time in nature
- Integrate emotional imprints, experience spiritual awakening.
- A chance to deepen and renew your yoga and meditation practice, through daily classes and workshops.
- Practice Yin, Hot Vinyasa, and Chakra Yoga
- Eat nourishing gourmet vegetarian food
- Spring Renewal Yoga Retreat: Experience Transformation
“Chereen is the bright star who led the New Years Yoga Retreat that ignited 2021 for me. The variety of yoga classes, intentional journaling, gratitude games, and bonding as a yoga family made the experience magical. Unforgettable! I am a yoga teacher who is also proud to be a yoga student of Chereen’s”- LaWanda Stone
Come, Friday, Saturday and leave Sunday for a relaxing, rejuvenating experience in nature with hiking, meditation, yoga, and story-telling around the bonfire.
You will leave your weekend refreshed, reinvented, and ready for spring feeling healthy, strong, and with the best yoga practice ever.
Situated on 63 picturesque acres, Casa Om Potomac is a luxury yoga retreat castle that offers the best in holistic wellness experiences for the mind, body, and spirit
- The ideal place to unplug, slow down that fast pace, and get back in touch with yourself and nature
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
- Heal your chakras
- Become stronger mentally and find inner peace
- A chance to get away and refresh
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
- The ideal location to unplug and enjoy the beauty of nature
- Have a wonderful time learning and growing your mindfulness practice
- Rediscover yourself
- Renew yourself as you come out of winter hibernation
- Connect with a like-minded community where strangers become friends; many people meet life long friends!
About the Retreat Leaders
Chereen’s energy is warm and loving
Her gift is allowing you to leave feeling a shift in your life and more love for yourself and those around you.
Chereen Gamal’s goal is to support social-emotional health and development through yoga and mindfulness, movement, and the expressive arts.
After discovering the life-changing power of movement rooted in mindfulness, Chereen completed her yoga training and has taught over eight thousand hours in the U.S, Canada, and India. She had been the lead coach training new 200 HR teachers and runs workshops on vinyasa yoga, adolescent and kids yoga, chakra yoga, yoga for grief, and trauma-informed yoga.
She is a licensed therapist with extensive training in mind-body connection & holistic healing.
Chereen has additional training in yin yoga, chakra healing, Kundalini yoga, pranayama, Ayurveda, kids yoga, yoga with weights and went on to found Oak Tree Counseling and Wellness combining her love of yoga and mental health.
Beautifully furnished with unique antiques from India, Casa Om sits on 60 picturesque acres looking out at the Potomac in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Get ready to renew, refresh and relax, enjoy delicious organic vegetarian meals, and experience a wonderful blend of West Virginia river country hospitality and classical Indian yoga experience.
Our general menu is as follows but always subject to change
Friday Night Dinner
- Butternut Squash soup
- Vegan Kale Caesar with tofu
- Buffalo Cauliflower
- Chick pea pasta with vegan pesto
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Desert: Chia Seed Pudding
- Drink: Mint Lemonade
- Protein Bars
- Baked Eggs
- Buckwheat Pancakes
- Avocado Toast
- Orange Juice
- Apple Crisp
- Saturday Thai Dinner
- Thai Salad
- Cucumber Soup
- Vegan Beef
- Tofu Pad Thai
- Spring Rolls
- Jasmine Rice
- Desert: Almond Butter Zucchini Blondies with ice cream
- Drink: Lemongrass water
- Peanut butter
- Almond butter
- Almond milk
- Zuchini French toast
- Acorn Squash boats
- Vegan Frittata
- Southwest Style Tofu Scramble
- Banana bread
- Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Mint Juice
Cost: Starting at $699 per person
All Private rooms/bathrooms/amenities
$400 non-refundable deposit required to hold your spot
Payment plans available
Includes: This package is all-inclusive accommodation, yoga, meditation, chakra yoga, bonfires with 5 meals included for 2 nights/ 3 days
Price per person
*Optional additions: guided cave hikes, massages, Wim Hoff ice bath, horseback riding, and weather pending kayaking
Safety: Space is limited and all safety procedures followed strictly
See Covid Wellness procedures here
Chereen can be reached directly at email@example.com