Celebrating Abundance and Sisterhood – A Goddess Embodiment Women’s Retreat with Mina Habibi and Lisa AdamsAugust 2nd - 4th, 2019
- < Back to retreats
About the Retreat
Are you ready to celebrate the abundance of life in the company of sisters? To connect with Mother Earth and the bounty she has to offer, acknowledging that unmistakable link between earth, body and spirit?
Join Lisa Adams and Mina Habibi, co-Creators of Invoking Shakti, to harvest the joy in our hearts and celebrate the first harvest of the season through the lens of the Divine Feminine in this Goddess Embodiment Women’s Retreat.
This Goddess retreat includes:
- Yoga to open our body vessels to align to Mother Earth and the elements and receive and honor all of the abundance life has to offer
- Ceremony and ritual to embody the Harvest Goddess and Medicine Woman, receive the gifts and blessings of the first harvest and to step into your power
- Discussion of Divine Feminine energy and the Goddesses related to the season
- Creativity and journaling activities to align to the natural forces around us
- A journey with oracle/tarot cards to glean greater clarity of our blessings and what we wish to harvest from the season
- Everyday Goddess photo shoot and an image to always remind you of the power you hold within yourself.
- Dancing and merriment with sisters
- Downtime to enjoy hiking, nature and more
It’s a time to honor and embody the feminine spirit and to use the season’s energy to gather joy, separating the metaphorical wheat from the chaff of life making the most of the cornucopia a full life offers us.
Friday, August 2 – Sunday, August 4
Check in on Friday, August 2 by 4:00 pm
Check out on Sunday, August 4 by 1:00 pm
This exceptional retreat will be held at the beautiful Casa Om Potomac, Martinsburg, West Virginia. See more about this amazing retreat at www.casaompotomac.com
Beautifully furnished with unique antiques from India, Casa Om sits on 60 picturesque acres looking out at the Potomac in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Get ready to renew, refresh and relax, enjoy delicious organic vegetarian meals, and experience a wonderful blend of West Virginia river country hospitality and a classical Indian yoga experience.
- Single Room – $599 per person early bird or $625 after July 20
- Double Room (twin beds) – $499 per person early bird or $550 after July 20
- Double Rooms (double/queen bed) – $499 per person early bird or $550 after July 20
$250 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration. Remaining payment due on July 27.
Transportation not included. Casa Om Potomac is a 90 minute drive from Vienna/Tysons Corner area. Once registered, you will receive directions, packing list, retreat schedule and photo shoot prep guide.
Yoga retreat pricing above includes: accommodations, organic vegetarian meals, and everything listed in above description.
No refunds will be issued for your deposit. No refunds for your balance will be issued unless your space can be filled with someone from the waiting list. NO credits or refunds will be issued if cancellation is received within one month of the event. If we must cancel due to insufficient enrolment, your deposit and paid balance will be refunded fully.