Hot Yoga, Hot Pilates & Mindfulness Retreat with 105FJuly 8th - 12th, 2020
- < Back to retreats
About the Retreat
Join John Marcoux and Kiley Enmark of 105F for unforgettable 5-day hot yoga and hot pilates summertime getaway from July 8th – 12th at Casa Om Potomac! Practice hot yoga, hot pilates, explore meditation, and reconnect to discover a healthier, happier you. This 5-day immersion, perfect for beginners and seasoned practitioners alike, will allow you get out of the hustle and bustle of the city, ground yourself in nature, leave the stresses of your daily life behind, make new friendships, and explore and enhance your practice in a magical locale right on the Potomac River.
What this includes:
- Five days and four nights in luxury accommodations at Casa Om Potomac.
- Multiple opportunities each day to practice Inferno Hot Pilates and a variety of yoga disciplines including the 26+2 Hot Series and Yin in Casa Om’s beautiful yoga room which overlooks the Potomac River.
- Experience “yogic sleep” which combines alert awareness and deepest relaxation with Yoga Nidra meditation.
- Mindfulness workshops and activities to boost your mind and overall health.
- Individualized instruction to improve alignment and balance to push your practice forward.
- Four light morning snacks, four gourmet vegetarian brunches, and three dinners by Casa Om’s exquisite chefs (special dietary needs can be accommodated).
- Nature walks and hikes around Casa Om’s 63 picturesque acres.
- Pick ups and drop offs from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) (extra fee). Please discuss suggested arrival/departure times with retreat leader before booking flights.
- On-site massage and healing services by Casa Om’s in-house therapists (extra fee).
- Optional day trips may include beginner horseback riding lessons, exploring the local cave system (extra fee).
- Plenty of free time to enjoy Casa Om’s on-site pool and hot tub.
- Beautiful weather (July average high/low temperatures: 87/63 degrees F).
- Use of Casa Om’s yoga mats, towels, and props (no need to bring your own).
- Friendly company among warm, like-minded, big-hearted yogis!
Our general menu is as follows but always subject to change
Friday Night Dinner
- Butternut Squash soup
- Vegan Kale Caesar with tofu
- Buffalo Cauliflower
- Chick pea pasta with vegan pesto
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Desert: Chia Seed Pudding
- Drink: Mint Lemonade
- Protein Bars
- Baked Eggs
- Buckwheat Pancakes
- Avocado Toast
- Orange Juice
- Apple Crisp
- Saturday Thai Dinner
- Thai Salad
- Cucumber Soup
- Vegan Beef
- Tofu Pad Thai
- Spring Rolls
- Jasmine Rice
- Desert: Almond Butter Zucchini Blondies with ice cream
- Drink: Lemongrass water
- Peanut butter
- Almond butter
- Almond milk
- Zuchini French toast
- Acorn Squash boats
- Vegan Frittata
- Southwest Style Tofu Scramble
- Banana bread
- Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Mint Juice